A foretaste of the task you’re going to deal with during TestingCup 2020 Online.
MrBuggy Mobile DEMO is now available!
MrBuggy DEMO is a phone app which simulates some options and operations of the phone.
We encourage you to try the Demo version no matter if you participate in the Competition or not.
Thanks to the MrBuggy DEMO TestingCup Competitors can:
- get the feeling what kind of task they’re going to deal with,
- check that their mobile devices meet the requirements and are ready for the task.
Non-Competitors and Competitors-to-be can:
- see what the Competition is all about,
- make a certain decision about participation in the Competition.
Hardware and Software Requirements for Mr Buggy DEMO
To try the DEMO you need your own mobile phone with the Android system.
The mobile phone you will use during the Competition should meet the following requirements:
- Android 6 or later,
- minimum 2GB RAM,
- a good Internet connection will be an attitude.
Mr Buggy DEMO is available via beta test on Google Play (LINK).
Test it, break it, crash it!
Join beta tests! The better you test DEMO, the better will be the final solution.
We’re open to receive your feedback via mantis.mbmdemo.mrbuggy.pl.
If you’re already a registered Participant, please keep in mind that if the Demo doesn’t work on your mobile device, you have the right to request a refund.