How about learning Exploratory Testing from one of the best?
James Lyndsay, 2019 Program Chair and an author of a famous peer workshop “London Exploratory Workshop in Testing” would like to invite you to his 2-day interactive, hands-on workshop!
INSIGHTS INTO EXPLORATORY TESTING
The workshop will let you:
- Experience repeatable, shareable tactics to parse the delivered system, to model meaning and surmise intent, and to swiftly refine user reports.
- Design thousands of tests that collectively show a range of triggered behaviours, and to visualise their output to allow swift judgement and adjustment.
- Understand technological risks and potential attack vectors to help you locate and leverage flaws.
- Examine your interactions with a system to gain insight into how you (and those around you) test.
Find out more about the workshop: http://testingcup.pl/workshop-lyndsay.html.
James is an independent consultant, specialising in systems testing. He helps organisations to find surprises, to adapt their approaches, and to keep their testers interested – and helps people to make informed and practical decisions about their testing.
A regular keynote speaker and teacher at international events, and an active participant in a variety of testing communities, James has written award-winning papers, built the Black Box puzzles, kicked off the TestLab, and run the London Exploratory Workshop in Testing. He received the 2015 European Tester Excellence award.
When: 12-13 June 2019, between 9:00-17:00
Where: Poznań, Poland
Cost per participant:
- Early Birds (until 30/04/2019): 2 650,00 PLN net (~616 EUR)
- Regular price: 2 920,00 PLN net (~679 EUR)
If you have any additional questions, please contact Daria Korneev: firstname.lastname@example.org.