We are pleased to announce the winners of the second “Win a free ticket to TestingCup 2018” contest! This time we asked you to analyse sources and publications about software quality with focus on one of the following issues:
- it is possible to predict the number of defects in the software (please explain method and techniques and show an example)
- testing can prove that the software is free from defects (how this can be done?)
- defects clustering exist (and can be proved).
We’ve received many interesting studies, our Judges decided to award 3 of them:
- Judyta Michalska for her study “Testing can prove that the software is free from defects”
- Aneta Koprowska who wrote a study “Defect Detection Methods – A Utopian Dream Or Relevant Tools?”
- Małgorzata Ciwoniuk who prepared a study “Defects clustering exist (and can be proved).”
CONGRATULATIONS! Free TestingCup full pass ticket is now yours.
Thank you to all the participants for their work and effort!
Stay tuned for the next challenges and chances to win a free ticket.